Why I chose ABM as my strand in SHS

When I was an incoming SHS student, it wasn't difficult for me to choose a strand. Accountancy, Business and Management first come into my mind.They say that if you'll gonna take this strand you should be good at math, but swear it isn't true.ABM is not all about mathematics so don't be scared if mathematics is not your favorite subject in Junior High School.

Also one of the factors why I chose this is that, when I was scrolling in Tiktok, I saw a video about why we should be invested in the course where it is related to business. That video made me realized that everyone should really take up business related tracks as it pointed out that in order for us to be successful in life we should learn how to make a business.That person make Chinese people as an example. We all know that China is full of rich people as they are invested at business even at their young age.I believe that we should also start to be a business minded person.And there, I enrolled in ABM strand.
As a graduating student, I encourage you to take this strand as it will be very helpful for us in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reasons on why you should choose ABM

What is Accountancy, Business and Management?